Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lullaby

Tu cara se llena del resplandor del nuevo dia
Mientras duermes quieta en la cama. 
Tus ojos absorban los rayitos; y cuando te despiertas
Veo denuevo la magia dorada que da vida a mi alrededor.

Filtered gold upon your face
Casting shadows full of grace
And you have filled my heart with thoughts
Of floating leaves and swinging boughs

You've left me breathless, you are so flawless
It is so wondrous you're effortlessly so
And I am stricken with great affection
Lost in your angelic glow

Are you still in dreaming realms
Have you staged these whispering elms
Everything you touch is instantly precious
And I promise you that I'll do my best

To be the light that guides you, a shelter to hide you
The one that you turn to when you need to laugh or cry
And though I'm not perfect, I'll do my best to reflect
The love I feel when I look in your eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment