Thursday, August 15, 2013

Siren's Song

Swim away with me.
My yearning voice calls to you from a crystal sea.
And I have been here waiting oh so patiently.
Oh please don't leave me out here on my own.

Run away, my dear-
If for a lifetime or for just a single year.
My hands are trembling now with ever looming fear
That you will leave me out here all alone.

Chorus One
I see you out there wondering what life can be,
Wishing it would offer something new.
I'll open up a world of possibility.
I'm here to make your wildest dreams come true.

Come along right now.
Drop your inhibitions, I can show you how.
I'll leave you speechless, make you stutter "W-w-wow" 
You'll see your every fantasy discerned.

Take a breath, my love.
You needn't fret, I'm gentle as a turtledove.
There are so many things I am capable of,
You'll see how deep my flame for you has burned.

Chorus Two
I know it won't make sense to those you leave behind-
Chasing after someone like myself.
They're all convinced you've snapped and you have lost your mind
But it's time you start to be true to yourself

And swim away,
I'm here to stay,
Inside your arms
Whiled by your charms

Come away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment