Friday, July 8, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes it only rains on my street
Sometimes it only rains onto me
Sometimes I have to shuffle my feet
Just to get through the heat that swelters right up to me.

Some days don’t wanna leave a trace-
To escape and find some better way
Some days just wanna kiss your face
Consume your lovely grace although your miles away.

(Chorus)
Oh what am I to do-
So alone and so in love with you?
Oooo who am I to choose to take my mind off you
To make my skies turn blue…?

Sometimes I think your standin’ there
Like a ghost that’s loomin’ in the air
Smell your skin and feel your smilin’ stare
I think that you still care, I think you’re everywhere

(Bridge)
Then it goes a-tricklin’ down again
Same old salty, bitter taste and then-
Here you come on into town again
I see your chucklin’ grin, that same old toothy din…

Oooo, here it comes anew
You just touched me and it felt so true
Oooo, what am I to do, to get away from you
To quit this same ol’ tune?

No comments:

Post a Comment